POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Wait... I can model too? : Wait... I can model too? Server Time
10 Aug 2024 21:08:24 EDT (-0400)
  Wait... I can model too?
From: Jaime Vives Piqueres
Date: 27 Jun 2004 18:13:41
Message: <40df4695@news.povray.org>
Thanks to Jim Charter for the incentive to try Wings3D. I tried several
modellers before, and never got any decent result. But reading the shoes
tutorial from Jim it seemed like a simple and powerful tool, so I had to
try it out. I'm still surprised by the good and quick results.

The head was modelled in some hours and the exported to POV. The tricky
texture with different finishes and faked subsurface scatering took some
more hours.

There are some previous images at http://www.ignorancia.org/g_wip.php

--
Jaime